The Pipeline page shows a list of Pipelines defined for the selected project.
- Clicking on the pipeline Pipeline name opens the pipeline Pipeline within Designer.
- Pipelines can be deleted on this page by selecting the checkbox next to the pipelinePipeline, then clicking Delete.
- Pipelines can be run by selecting the checkbox next to the pipelinePipeline, then clicking Run selected pipelines.
- From the context menu on a pipelinePipeline, you can:
- View: open . Open the pipeline Pipeline in Designer
- Snap Statistics: see . See the Snaps used within that pipelinePipeline
- Activity Log: view . View the changes made to the pipeline. See Activity Log for information of the types of changes tracked.
Hover over the pipeline name to get access to the context menu. From there, you have access to:
- view View the pipeline in Designer.
- views Views the Snap Statistics to see what Snaps are used in the pipelinePipeline.
- view View the pipelinePipeline's activity log to see when it was created or modified.