There are two
a group with the name of admins have
reserved group names in SnapLogic, admins and members (case-sensitive).
- admins: Users in
- this group have full access to all projects in the Org.
- Admins can perform tasks like managing users and creating groups and managing membership to these. You need to specifically add users to
a group with the name of members have full
- the admins group.
- members: Users in
their projects (or those they are explicitly given access to).
- this group have access only to
are required to be in this
- projects that they create, or to which they have been given access by project owners or admin users. Users are automatically added to this group when you create them, and
- they must be a part of the
membersgroup to have any privileges within that
In this Section