- Scheduled Task
- Triggered Task
Viewing Information about a Task
- Cloud URL: This URL is displayed for Triggered Tasks only. Click to copy it.
- HTTP Header: The authorization token displays for Triggered and Ultra Tasks only.
- HTPP Endpoint #0: The Ultra Task URL for the load balancer (if deployed) to the Cloud URL. Click to copy it.
- Debug Traces: This options appears if selected in the Create/Edit Task dialog. Click to display debugging messages.
- Snaplex URL: The URL required for High Availability (HA). On Premises Secure Click to copy it.
- Alternate URL: The URL for the Groundplex or a Cloudplex with a load balancer. Click to copy it.Local Override Secure URL: The URL required for High Availability (HA
- ). Click Callback URL (Policy Configuration): The URL that the OAuth application redirects to after successful authentication. Click to copy it.
- Execution status:
- Task Status. The execution status of the Pipeline.
- Create Time. When the Task was created.
- Details. Click the Details link to see the specific details for that run, including username, Snaplex, Runtime ID (RUUID), and run status. Clicking the Pipeline RUUID opens that Pipeline in Designer.
- Download the CA certificate for your SnapLogic Org: Click to download the certificate.