In this Articlearticle
|Table of Contents|
- Navigate to API Management > API Manager, then select the target API.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click to view the Add Permissions dialog window, then select the following options:
- User/Group: Select the user or group.
- Status: Select the Permission type.
- Apply Status to All APIs and Versions: Select to make the permission status global for the user at all three levels: API Manager console, APIs, and versions.
- Verify that the correct permissions are set for the target user in the Permissions tab for that API.