- Additional directories under projects for Snap Packs and Snaplexes
- Org admins can now see the Features page, where subscription features like SnapReduce are managed.
- Updates for pipeline versions, including access to version history and the ability to revert a pipeline to a previous version.
- Performance enhancements have been made to improve the load time of the Snap catalog.
- The Data Snap has been replaced by the Mapper Snap.
- SAP iDoc Listener
- ServiceNow: support added for Eureka instances.
- JMS: support added to pass the names of Queues/Topics as a parameter. Support to define a max read property on consumer to limit the number of messages read.
- File Writer: APPEND file action now supported.
- File Delete: support for the FTP, SFTP and FTPS protocols added.
- XML Formatter: support added to suggest input schema when an XSD specification is used.
- Oracle - Stored Procedure: Support for suggesting schema/package and procedure names.
- Database Table List Snaps now output table dependencies.
- Email Sender: better handling of error messages to the error view.
- REST Get: support added for gzip format.
- Moved XML & FixedWidth Snaps to Transform Snap Pack
- Moved PGP Snaps to the Binary Snap Pack.