The Print Pipeline Document feature allows you to print a Pipeline's details, including sticky Pipeline notes, Snaps in the Pipeline, and Snap configuration details. Alternatively, you can also create a PDF version.
- Pipeline name and properties.
- Snaps in the Pipeline.
- Sticky notes in the Pipeline
- Configuration of the Snaps.
- Destination: Select a printer. Save as PDF is the default.
- Pages: Select which pages to print. All is the default.
- Copies: If you selected a printer, you can specify the number of copies to print.
Layout: Select a Portrait or Landscape. Portrait is the default.
For StickyNotes Pipeline Notes to display across the page for readability, we recommend the following print settings: