You can download the Snaplex files required for installing and configuring a standard Groundplex (also known as an on-premise Snaplex) from SnapLogic Manager.
- In SnapLogic Manager, do one of the following:
- Navigate to a Project folder (like Shared) containing an existing Snaplex, then click on the Snaplex. The Update Snaplex popup appears.
- Navigate to the target project folder, then click Snaplex. The Create Snaplex popup appears. and select
- Enter information for all fields, then click Save.
- Click the same Snaplex from the Assets list. The Update Snaplex popup appears.
- Click the Downloads tab, then click to copy, or click to download the following files: