The Snaps in this Snap Pack use to accessons. For the OAuth2 account to function without any issue, ensure to (create and) configure an application corresponding to the account.
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure Portal.
- Application ID is the client ID, and Directory ID is the tenant ID. Both are required when configuring an account. You need to save this information as you might need these details to create accounts.
- Click URI to add that redirect URL.
- Click to configure a platform.
- Enter the redirect which will vary depending , under Redirect URls and Click
- Click Endpoints to view the Authorization Endpoint and Token Endpoint.
Click Certificates & secrets to view the ct secrets that can be used for the new account.
You need to save the generated client secret value and store it safelly as it cannot be retrieved later.
Click API permissions to grant permissions to the application and click Add a permission. You must choose all the required APIge Online listed:
- Select the Microsoft Graph API to request API permissions for the application.
- Select Delegated permissions, choose this option if you want to configure Exchange Online OAuth2 User Account, and select required permissions. Click Add Permissions.
- Select Application permissions, choose this option if you want to configure Exchange Online OAuth2 Application Account, and select required permissions. Click Add Permissions.
- Click Grant admin consent for SnapLogic in the Configured permissions page to allow token generation in your Snap Pack without specifying the client credentials each time.