In this Page
Live on March 19, 2015
- Splunk Search Snap
- NetSuite Update Snap
- SAP HANA Stored Procedure
Updated Snaps may include new or changed functionality or be otherwise improved.
- All Database Snaps
- Additional SQL state codes and definitions were added to error messages.
- The logic around the quoting of table and column names with mixed case, special characters and spaces has changed.
- Anaplan Snap Pack
- Anaplan accounts now work with Anaplan certificates
- Compress & Decompress
- Resolved an issue with pipeline preview not limiting the amount of data available in preview.
- CSV Formatter
- Exception resolved when the quote character and delimiter were the same.
- Eloqua Read
- "JSON is not well formatted" issue resolved.
- File Writer
- Generic JDBC Snap Pack
- Execute Snap now has Execute during preview option.
- LDAP Snap
- Option values for Entry type were changed to US English spellings.
- MultiFile Reader
- Resolved an issue were some files were read twice if Include subfolders was selected when using the S3 protocol.
- MySQL Select
- Resolved an issue with using a where clause with a column name having a special character.
- NetSuite Snap Pack
- Snap Pack messages updated for clarity.
- Once a NetSuite account is added to a Snap and you save or validate the Snap, the system now gets the datacenter URL and populates that in the Snap.
- Create: Resolved an issue with an Invalid type error displaying.
- Oracle Snap Pack
- Select: Resolved a null pointer exception and a failure with Suggest for Output fields and Lookup Column name properties with a synonym as a table name.
- Stored Procedure: Resolved issues where downstream Snaps were unable to execute when connected to an Oracle Stored Procedure not using the OUT parameter.
- Lookup: Resolved an issue with Output fields and Lookup Column name properties when a synonym was used as a table name.
- OpenAir Snap Pack
- Read: Resolved an issue with duplicate records displaying.
- Redshift Snap Pack
- Bulk Upsert no longer fails when more than 3 key columns are provided in the Snap.
- Bulk Upsert now respects the key column value.
- Select no longer fails when a schema or table name contains special characters or spaces.
- Execute: Error messaging improved.
- SAP Snap Pack
- Resolved BAPI failure not routing to error view.
- SAP HANA Snap Pack
- Insert: Issue resolved with failing to write a string "NaN" to a string datatype column in HANA.
- Select: Issue resolved with invalid table name.
- Script Snap
- A Generate Template link has been added within the Edit Script page to provide a template for each of the supported languages.
- SOAP Snap Pack
- Resolved an issue with security header tags not getting added when using the WSSE Account.
- Tableau Writer
- Validation was put in place for append and overwrite options to ensure only one is selected because they are mutually exclusive.
- XML Formatter
- The datetime output now outputs as UTC date/time
- Examples added to the following Snaps/Snap Packs:
- XML Parser
- NetSuite Snap Pack
- If using the SAP Snap Pack, it is recommended that you restart your nodes.