In this Page
Live on production servers April 12, 2014
- The Pipeline Run Log and Run Pipeline icons in Designer were updated for clarity.
- The Save icon in infoboxes and dialogs now save the pipeline instead of just applying changes.
- Pipeline tabs resize to make it easier to access all open pipelines.
- The Snaplex Health Wall in Dashboard was updated with new icons to more clearer indicate the status of your Snaplexes.
- Support for pipeline parameters in Tasks
If pipeline parameters are defined for a pipeline, you can supply values for those parameters when defining a Task.
- OAuth2 Support for REST
- Date Getter methods were added to the expression language to support conversion between date/time and epoch.
- Replicate DB Schema
Support has been added to replicate a database tables in Redshift by the passing the schema in a second output view of the database Select Snap and sending it to the second input view of a Redshift Insert or Bulk Load Snap. See the Replicate a Database Schema in Redshift use case for more information.
- Active Directory Snap Pack
- Vertica Snap Pack
- LDAP Snap Pack
- OpenAir Snap Pack
- Aggregate Snap updated to handle aggregating Strings, Date, Time, and DateTime.
- File Writer Snap updated to allow for appending, overwriting, ignoring or erroring out if the file already exists.
- Database Snaps that request a table name now have an optional Schema name field. Selecting a schema restricts the Table name field to only those tables within that schema. Additionally, a second output view was added to send out the database schema.
- The Redshift Insert and Bulk Load Snaps have also been modified to support two input views. One view accepts the rows to insert into a table and the other accepts the JDBC metadata dump generated by the second output view of a DB Select Snap.
- The Redshift Bulk Update Snap has been renamed to the Redshift Bulk Upsert Snap to more accurately reflect its functionality.
- NetSuite Snap Pack enhanced to include Snaps for Lookup, Get List
- Excel Parser Snap enhanced to determine column names in a spreadsheet.
- ForEach Snap updated to support Snaplex selection and pipeline parameters.
- Box Move Snap was replaced with Box File Operations to add support for copy and delete operations.