- Accounts support validation. Thus, you can click Validate in the account settings dialog to validate that your account is configured correctly.
4.21 Patch 421patches5928
- Adds Hierarchical Data Format v5 (HDF5) support in AWS EMR. With this enhancement, you can read HDF5 files and parse them into JSON files for further data processing. See Enabling HDF5 Support for details.
- Adds support for Python virtual environment to the PySpark Script Snap to enable reading HDF5 files in the S3 bucket. You can specify the path for the virtual machine environment's ZIP file in this field.
4.21 Patch 421patches5851
- Optimizes Spark engine execution on AWS EMR, requiring lesser compute resources.
- Introduced a new account type, Azure Databricks Account. This enhancement makes account configuration mandatory for the PySpark Script and JAR Submit Snaps.
- Enhanced the PySpark Script Snap to display the Pipeline Execution Statistics after a Pipeline with the Snap executes successfully.
4.17 Patch ALL7402
- Pushed automatic rebuild of the latest version of each Snap Pack to SnapLogic UAT and Elastic servers.
- No updates made. Automatic rebuild with a platform release.
- New Snap Pack. Execute Java Spark and PySpark applications through the SnapLogic platform. Snaps in this Snap Pack are:
- JAR Submit: Upload your existing Spark Java JAR programs as eXtreme Pipelines.
- PySpark Script: Upload your existing PySpark scripts as eXtreme Pipelines.