GitHub Account Authorization
Before you can integrate GitHub with your SnapLogic account, you must authorize your GitHub account:
- Click your SnapLogic profile name on the top-right corner to open the User Settings dialog box.
- Click GitHub Authentication; the GitHub login page opens.
- Enter your GitHub credentials and click Login.
- Click the Authorize button.
- The User Settings page is updated with additional fields: GitHub Username, and GitHub Last Login.
- Click Update to update your profile and close the dialog box.
- Go to the project in SnapLogic Manager and checkout a GitHub repository to the project.
If the GitHub login page does not open at Step 2, check to see if the pop-up blocker is disabled for SnapLogic in your browser's settings.