In this article
|Table of Contents|
This Snap Pack enables organizations to automate and efficiently manage Microsoft Exchange Online emails, events, and contacts.
This Snap Pack contains the following Snaps:
- Create Contact: This Snap provides the functionality to create a contact in your mailbox.
- Search Contact: Search for a contact from your contact list.
- Create Event: Create a calendar event.
- Update Event: Update an event.
- Delete Event: Remove an existing event.
- Event Notifier: Notify if a scheduled event is modified.
- Event Listener: Notify you about a new event.
- List Events: Fetch the list of events blocked in your calendar.
- Read Email: Read an email stream from your mailbox.
- Search Email: Search and fetch an email.
- Send Email: Send an email.
- Move Email: Move an email from your inbox to a designated folder.
- Flag Email: Flag an email.
- Mark Email As Read: Mark an email as read.
- Configure Email Auto Reply: Configure an automatic reply for the emails you receive in your absence.
- Valid Exchange Online tenant.
- Valid OAuth2 application in Azure Active Directory with all the required API permissions.
This Snap Pack is tested against Microsoft Exchange Online versions 1 and 2.
Articles in this section
Snap Pack History