In this article
You can export a Project in the form of a Zip file containing all of the Pipelines, files, and Tasks associated with the Project. Pipeline dependencies, such as child Pipelines and related accounts, are maintained during export. Accounts are exported only when the Org supports encryption. SnapLogic, by default, has Standard Account Encryption (SAE) across all Orgs, unless an Org has opted for Enhanced Account Encryption. In SAE, accounts are encrypted with keys managed in the cloud.
- Before exporting a Project, ensure that all the Pipelines in the Project are saved and closed.
- The maximum number of files you can export at a time is 200.
To export a Project:
- In SnapLogic Manager, hover your cursor over the Project you want to export, and click . The Project menu appears:
- Click Export from the drop-down list. This displays the Export <Project Space>/<Project Name> dialog:
- Select the asset types that you want to export. Pipeline, Task, and Account options are selected by default. You can choose to deselect either of these to not export them. Select All to export all the assets available in the Project.
- Click Export to export the selected Project assets as a ZIP file.
To import a Project:
- In SnapLogic Manager, hover your cursor over the Project Space in which you want to import the Project and click . The Project menu appears:
- Click Import in the list of options. This displays the Confirm project import dialog:
- The Confirm project import dialog lists the guidance that you must consider while importing a Project. Review these carefully before you proceed. Once you are sure that you want to go ahead with the import, click Import.
Once the import is complete, a confirmation message appears on the page, and the new Project appears in the list of Projects on the left.
You may need to add files that are referenced if they were not a part of the Project's export. You may also need to edit the Tasks to select the Snaplex on which they must run.
- References to assets within the Project remain unchanged.
- If you are importing a Project with the same name as one that already exists, (n) will be appended to the project name for each time it is imported, starting with n=1.
- The platform will report an error if you try to import a project zip file > 100MB