Use Manager to add or remove users within groups. See User and Group APIs (archived) for information on adding and deleting users from groups programmatically.
- You must have Org admin access.
Adding Users to Groups
To add a user to a group:
- In the Groups page in Manager, click on the group to which you want to add users.
- Click + to display a drop-down field. If you already have users in the group, you may need to scroll down to see the latest drop-down field that is added.
- Click the drop-down icon to browse the list of users.
Select the user you want to add and click Update.
You can add only one user at a time.
Removing a User from a Group
Removing users from groups does not remove them from the Org.
- In the Groups page in Manager, click on the group from which you want to remove the user.
In the list of users, click the X icon next to the user to be deleted.
- Click Update to confirm the removal.