You may want to move pipelines from one project to another.
To move a pipeline to a different project:
- In Manager, select the checkbox next to the pipeline name and click Move.
- In Designer, open the pipeline to move and click Move pipeline on the toolbar. You can filter the destination list by entering the project name in the text box.
When moving a pipeline that contains references, the references are treated as follows:
- If the reference is to an asset in the Shared folder, leave the reference as is.
- If the reference is to an asset in another project from the target project:
- If the reference to a file is absolute, keep it.
- If there is an asset with the same label in the destination project, reference the asset in the destination project.
- If not and there is an asset with the same label in the shared project, reference the asset in the shared project.
- If the asset doesn't exist with that label, blank out the field.
- When moving a pipeline with one or more nested pipelines, move the nested pipelines before moving the parent pipeline.