4.20 Patch mlanalytics8769
- Removes the unused
jcc-optional dependency from the ML Analytics Snap Pack.
4.17 Patch ALL7402
- Pushed automatic rebuild of the latest version of each Snap Pack to SnapLogic UAT and Elastic servers.
- Added the Snap Execution field to all Standard-mode Snaps. In some Snaps, this field replaces the existing Execute during preview check box.
- Profile Snap: Added an optional second output view. When enabled, this outputs a graphical representation of the Snap's first output as a HTML file.
- No updates made. Automatic rebuild with a platform release.
- New Snap Pack. Perform analytic operations such as data profiling. Snaps in this Snap Pack are: