In this Page
The Snap Packs page within a project lists the Snap Packs added specifically to that project. Snap Packs added to the shared project are accessible to all users, while those added to another project are only available within that project.
Hover over the Snap Pack name to access the context menu. From there, you have access to view the Snap Pack's activity log to see when it was created or modified.
Uploading Multiple Snap Packs
You can now use SnapLogic Manager to upload multiple Snap Packs to a project, project space, or Org, depending on your access to them. To upload one or more Snap Packs:
Click on the project, project space, or Org where you want to upload the Snap Packs.
- To upload one or more Snap Packs to a project space, navigate to the shared folder in the concerned project space and perform the actions listed below.
- To upload one or more Snap Packs to a project, navigate to the concerned project and perform the actions listed below.
- To upload one or more Snap Packs to an Org, navigate to the shared folder under Project Spaces and perform the actions listed below.
- Click the Snap Packs tab in the Details page:
- Click the icon above the table displaying the list of Snap Packs associated with the project, project space, or Org that you selected; the Upload New Snap Pack popup appears:
- Click the Choose Files button and select the ZIP files containing the Snap Packs that you want to upload.
- Click Upload.
SnapLogic now tries to upload and import the Snap Pack ZIP files that you selected. If your uploads are successful, the new Snap Pack assets show up in the parent project:
These Snap Packs are now available in their parent project.