In this article
The Pipeline Notes feature enables you to add custom notes to the Pipeline. These notes are saved with the Pipeline, are visible time you click
When you copy a Pipeline with sticky notes, the notes are also copied with the Pipeline. Additionally, when you modify or add sticky notes in the copied Pipeline, the notes in the original Pipeline are also updated.
- Click button in the SnapLogic Designer toolbar. The Notes dialog appears.
- Click Add New Note.. Drag the note as required. Each note is with the name.
- Click the note to add content. You can add a maximum of 1000 characters within each note.
- Click outside the note to .
Resizing a note
Move the mouse cursor to the note's border then click and drag.
Deleting a Pipeline
- Click n in the SnapLogic Designer toolbar. The Notes dialog appears.
- Click Delete Notes.... on all notes present on the canvas.
Click on the note that you want to delete. The note is deleted.