- Only Org administrators can remove users in SnapLogic Manager.
- To remove a user from all Orgs in SnapLogic, see User and Group APIs. You cannot use a public API to remove only one user from an Org.
To remove a user from an Org using the SnapLogic UI:
- In SnapLogic Manager, click Users in the main menu on the left and select the checkbox adjacent to the user ID that you want to remove from your Org.
- Click the Delete ( ) button and confirm the deletion in the warning message displayed. This removes the user from your Org.
- Removing a user from an Org does not delete the user from the SnapLogic system.
- When a user is removed from an Org, the administrator that removes the user becomes the owner of that user's assets.