This section provides the Snap updates for the Spring 2018 (4.13) release. This release also includes the patches made to Snaps in the 4.12 release, as listed in the 4.12 Dot Releases page.
New Snap Packs
Adobe Cloud Platform: This Snap Pack reads and writes data sets in Adobe Cloud Platform. This Snap Pack includes the following Snaps:
- Adobe Cloud Platform Read
- Adobe Cloud Platform Write
SAP Analytics Cloud Snap Pack: This Snap Pack enables you to connect to the SAP Analytics Cloud instance and perform CRUD operations in it. This Snap Pack includes the following Snaps:
- SAP Analytics Cloud Read
- SAP Analytics Cloud Create
- SAP Analytics Cloud Upsert
- SAP Analytics Cloud Delete
Updated Snap Packs
- Added a new Snap, the RabbitMQ Acknowledge Snap to perform an acknowledge, reject or a recover action on the received message from the RabbitMQ server.
- Added a new property “Message Acknowledge Mode” in the RabbitMQ Consumer Snap to specify the mode of message acknowledgement -- Auto Acknowledge or Pipeline Control (if the RabbitMQ Acknowledge Snap is used).
Redshift: Added the KMS encryption support to the Redshift Snaps -- Redshift Unload, Redshift Bulk Load, Redshift Bulk Upsert, and Redshift S3 Upsert.
- Fixed the Salesforce Read Snap that fails to download the PK-Chunking CSV file due to network failure or being out of disk space.
- Fixed the SFDC Account (standard) that fails to validate.
- Fixed the Salesforce Lookup Snap that does not match a data type with the bulk API. For instance, boolean data type returns as string.
- Fixed the Salesforce SOQL Snap that does not preview data in pipelines.
- Fixed the PK-Chunking files that do not delete from the "tmp" directory.
ServiceNow: Added Jakarta support to the ServiceNow Snap Pack.
Tableau: Enhanced Tableau Snap Pack to support Tableau version 10.5. This includes support for REST API calls related to Refresh tasks in the Tableau REST Snap.